"Monique did an excellent job staging our condo with furniture that fit the unit perfectly. Her price was very competitive and her service was outstanding. The end result was the unit sold quickly at a fair price"
- Mike H in Tewksbury, MA
"I've used Monique to stage several of my listings. She is both professionsal and personable, which makes her a favorite with my clients. And, more importantly, she has helped my team achieve outstanding results for these clients. So far, all listings have sold over asking in a matter of days! I would highly recommend Monique for anyone that is looking for a capable and
- Deborah H Real Estate Agent in Andover, MA
“Monique from Serenity Designs was great to work with. Not only did she perform the task requested in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner; when asked she also provided design suggestions on another matter entirely that very much resulted in a welcome improvement in our home. I found Monique to be professional, creative and just plain nice...I would highly recommend Serenity Designs to my friends and family.”
- Linda in Bedford, MA
“Monique is a very pleasant person to work with. I found her to be quite knowledgeable in her profession. Looking forward to calling on her again in the very near future. I must also say that her fees are quite reasonable.”
- Robert in Billerica, MA
“OMG What a transformation! I couldn't believe my eyes! The funniest rooms I can't
believe are the two end bedrooms just moving furniture makes such a difference..... I
truly thank you for your efforts and advice."
- Carol in Amesbury, MA“OMG, Monique Salem Street looks beautiful which is no small undertaking.”
- Marianne, Keller Williams Realtor in Andover“We had to hire a stager because most of our furniture was already moved out. Our realtor recommended a few. We hired Monique Barnum, of Serenity Designs. Monique did a super job of staging our home at a very affordable cost. By the time we had done the improvements and staging, it was almost the end of October. We thought that the timing was against us, with the holidays just around the corner. Our realtor took many wonderful pictures and put together a virtual tour that really showcased our home. …. Not long after, we got an offer and closed on the sale less than 2 months from the first day the house was on the market.”
- Lea in Tewksbury, MA"I am extremely pleased with Serenity Designs. Excellent staging plan. Excellent staging execution. Great communication and responsiveness. Plus, value added recommendations that helped me maximize resale value of home. I will be using Serenity Designs again."
- Sean, R.E. Investor, in Framingham, MA"Thanks so much for your continued great work!"
- Laurie, Keller Williams Realtor in Andover“Thank you for all your hard work yesterday it made a HUGE difference. When our girls came home from school they wanted to know if you would come to our next house and stage it since you have so many good ideas! The Open House went extremely well! We have an offer and hopefully we will go to P & S next week. Thank you for all your help!"
- Patsy in Carlisle“Thank you Monique, well done...this along with the painting and flooring updates will certainly make this home more marketable and generate better offers!!! Thanks!”
- Ron, Keller Williams Realtor in Andover"Monique previewed the home and came back with an affordable and realistic price for my sellers. Her suggestions were spot on and my sellers agreed. Once she staged the home beautifully, we had professional photos taken. Once it was listed we had a full price offer within one week at the first open house. I plan to use her for all my staging needs!"
- Ellen G., Keller Williams Realtor in Nashua, NH"So we have 6-7 private showings before the open house on Sunday and already one offer in hand for a decent amount over asking! Couldn't have done it without your expert staging."
- Bryan in Charlestown
"Hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer. I remember your words of advice that the first offer is often the best. We did that as they offered over asking price . ….. The
photos came out really nice, which is in large part, due to your expertise!. Thanks!”
- Sherri in Andover"You were completely awesome and we thank you very much for all your help! It too was a pleasure working with you and especially with your flexibility and understanding our needs. Our family enjoyed having you as part of it for the short time you were here. We had a showing yesterday and one today even before the open house. The first one yesterday is very interested. All because of your good work.”
- Brett in North Andover"I truly believe having Monique stage my rehab was the reason it sold so quickly. She did a great job and worked with our tight schedule."
- Gary, Rehab specialist for home in Lowell